Announcing DriverLink for Two-Way Messaging and Driver Alerts From Wireless Links
A Letter from Joe Shayovitch, Wireless Links’ CEO.
As you have noticed during 2018, Wireless Links has continued to upgrade and innovate our various systems, products, and solutions. Here is a partial list of new functionalities added:
- Fleet.Net has a new face and a new DASHBOARD has been added with graphical display and reports to help you quickly analyze your fleet operation from every possible angle.
- For cold chain users, many new functionalities for wired and wireless temperature monitoring and a whole new set of alerts have been added for the dispatcher and for the driver.
- We have continued to improve and upgrade DriverLog and DVIR, with input and feedback from our valued customers.
- A Tire Pressure Monitoring System ( TPMS ) has been integrated with Fleet.Net.
- For School Buses, an innovative and unique student monitoring system has been developed and is already commercially deployed.
- If you are using DriverLog – the Two Way Messaging is now integrated into the DriverLog application.
- If you are using Fleet.Net for fleet management without DriverLog – you can still use the new Two Way Messaging system by downloading to the drivers Android Phone or Tablet our new DriverLink application available for download from the Google Play Store.
- For the Cold Chain – In addition to Two Way Messaging for cold chain, DriverLink continuously updates the driver with the current temperature of the refrigerated trailer, alerting the driver when temperatures are above or below preset temperature thresholds. DriverLink also provides a graphical display of the temperature changes during the day in the refrigerated trailer for the driver to present to the customer when delivering the refrigerated cargo.
Wireless Links will keep adding more and more functionalities to DriverLink such as engine and driver behavior alerts to improve driver performance and driver safety.
Currently DriverLink is available for Android users, though we are planning the release of an iOS version in the next few months.
I would like to take this opportunity to wish all a happy holiday season! We look forward to continue servicing you and continue our partnership for the years to come.
Best Wishes and Happy Holidays,
Joe Shayovitch, Wireless Links CEO