BlueLink plugs into the vehicle’s ECM port via a J1708 (6pin), J1939 (9pin), J1708/J1939 (9pin) dual pass through connector or an OBDII connector.
Sends via Bluetooth BLE to the DriverLog Logbook app the engine diagnostics data required by FMCSA & Canadian DOT for ELD compliance including: Odometer, Engine Hours, Engine ON / OFF.
BlueLink ELD sends periodic engine diagnostic codes as they appear to be displayed on the device for the driver and forwarded by the device to the fleet management server via the cellular data plan of the device.
BlueLink ELD also sends additional engine data such as: fuel level, fuel consumption and more.
- 2.4Ghz BLE 4.1
- Operating Temperature: -22º to 176º F (-30º to 80º C)
- Storage Temperature: -40º to 180º F (-40º to 85º C)
- Humidity: 0 to 99% 110F (40C), non-condensing
- Shock/Vibration/Mechanical: meets or exceeds EIA
standard RS-316B 3G (operating), 20G
(non \operating) XYZ 3 directions. Meets SAE J1455
- CANbus J1939 / OBDII
- RS-485 J1708
- Two harness options:
- Plug & Play – 9-PIN, 6-PIN or OBDII Light/Heavy Duty pass-through harnesses.
- Hard-wire – intrusive connection to the vehicle’s Jbus data wires.
- Configuration via the BlueLink Admin app available in the Google Playstore
- 2.71″ x 1.49″ x 0.75″ (69mm x 38mm x 19mm)