Track your Assets Precise Location
& Create greater yard efficiency
LoRa based GPS trackers cost a fraction of the cost of cellular based asset trackers and don’t require a SIM.
Real-time data allows to easily and efficiently find your assets and reduce loss or theft.
Eliminate manual yard hunts and monitor the inventory of your assets with a push of a button.
Better streamline the movement of items and assets across your locations.
How it works
Tag any asset with a solar powered LoRa GPS Tracker
- Piccolo ATX2S devices, acting as LoRa gateways, are installed throughout the yard, creating a LoRa network.
- Each asset is tagged with the Solar Powered ATL-1 LoRa Based GPS Tracker
- The ATL-1 reads and sends via the LoRa network the precise GPS and temperature data to the Piccolo gateway that is uploading the data in real-time to the Fleet.Net Cloud.
Key Functionalities Include:
ATL-1 Solar Powered
LoRa Based GPS Tracker
As long as the ATL-1 is exposed to around 8hrs of sunlight per day, no additional charging is required for on-going operations.
Yard Asset Visibility & Control
The easy-to-use cloud platform provides a visualized dashboard allowing you to easily and efficiently find pallets, machinery, containers and other assets across your yards.
inventory management reports
- Get instant visibility and real-time inventory across all your assets and yards.
- Automated historical movement across your assets and yards allowing you to easily keep records of leased assets
A yard management system is a software application that helps companies manage the movement and storage of trailers, containers, and other vehicles in a yard or warehouse environment. It can be used to track the location of vehicles, optimize the use of space, schedule yard moves, and improve communication between different departments and external partners. This can lead to increased efficiency, reduced operating costs, and improved customer service.
Yard management is an important aspect of supply chain and logistics operations because it helps companies effectively manage the movement and storage of trailers, containers, and other vehicles in a yard or warehouse environment. This can lead to several benefits, including:
Increased efficiency: By effectively managing the movement and storage of vehicles in the yard, companies can optimize the use of space and reduce the time and labor required for yard moves.
Reduced operating costs: By improving efficiency and reducing the risk of errors and delays, yard management can help companies lower their operating costs.
Improved customer service: By effectively managing the movement and storage of vehicles in the yard, companies can improve communication with external partners, such as trucking companies and shipping lines, leading to better service for customers.
Better security: Yard management can help companies to ensure that only authorized personnel have access to the yard, and also help to track and monitor the movement of vehicles and cargo to prevent theft and other security breaches.
Better inventory control: Yard management can provide real-time visibility into the location and status of vehicles and cargo, which helps companies to more effectively manage their inventory and reduce the risk of stockouts or overstocking.
Overall, yard management is a critical aspect of logistics and supply chain operations, it helps companies to improve efficiency, reduce costs, and provide better service to customers while ensuring that their cargo is secure and inventory is well managed.
There are several ways you can use LoRa (Long Range) technologies to improve your yard management:
Real-time tracking: By using LoRa-enabled sensors and gateways, you can track the real-time location of trailers, containers, and other vehicles within your yard, improving the accuracy and efficiency of yard moves and space utilization.
Automated gate control: You can use LoRa technology to automate the gate control process, reducing the time and labor required for manual gate check-ins and check-outs.
Predictive maintenance: By using LoRa-enabled sensors to monitor the condition of vehicles and equipment in the yard, you can predict when maintenance is needed and schedule it in advance, reducing downtime and increasing efficiency.
Improved communication: You can use LoRa-enabled devices to improve communication between different departments and external partners, such as trucking companies and shipping lines, reducing the risk of errors and delays.
Automated billing and invoicing: With LoRa technology, automated billing and invoicing can be generated based on the real-time status of the vehicles, reducing the need for manual data entry, and improving the accuracy of billing and invoicing.
It is important to note that these benefits can be achieved if your LoRa network is implemented and configured correctly, you can also consider hiring experts in LoRa technology to help you with the implementation and maintenance of your LoRa-based yard management system.
Yard automation refers to the use of technology, such as sensors, gateways, and software systems, to automate the movement and storage of trailers, containers, and other vehicles in a yard or warehouse environment. The goal of yard automation is to improve the efficiency, accuracy, and security of yard operations.
Yard automation typically includes the use of:
- Automated gate control systems to automate the check-in and check-out process for vehicles entering and leaving the yard.
- Real-time tracking systems to monitor the location and status of vehicles and cargo within the yard, allowing for better space utilization and improved communication between different departments and external partners.
- Predictive maintenance systems to monitor the condition of vehicles and equipment in the yard, allowing for the scheduling of maintenance in advance and reducing downtime.
- Automated billing and invoicing systems to generate billing and invoicing based on the real-time status of the vehicles, reducing the need for manual data entry, and improving the accuracy of billing and invoicing.