The Industry‘s Most Innovative Portable GPS Based Tracking Device
*AVAILABLE ON CATM1/NB1 NETWORKS WORLDWIDE WITH FALLBACK TO 2G
Whether your assets are left at public construction sites or expensive equipment is leased out, the Solar Powered ATMS, packaged in a ruggedized waterproof IP67 enclosure, provides security and peace of mind that assets are safe and where they should be. The Solar powered GPS device is the ideal solution for: container tracking, trailer tracking and any asset tracking.
Integrated solar panel recharges the unit at an equivalent rate of around 7 GPS positions/day, removing maintenance needs.
Extremely Long Battery Life
Powered by a large 4000mAh or
7800mAh rechargeable lithium battery
Available on 4G CATM1/NB1
How it works
The solar panel recharges the internal battery at a rate equivalent to up to 7 GPS positions/day, depending on sun and geographical area, leading to an extremely long battery life.
Programmed to send GPS location every XX hours (usually once a day) when the asset is stationary
Once movement/vibration is detected, the unit wakes up automatically, sends an alarm and switches to motion mode sending GPS every XX minutes for as long as the asset is in motion mode (usually every 60 minutes).
The large solar panel charges the integrated rechargeable lithium battery with power equivalent to the transmission of up to 7 GPS positions a day.
Up to 5,000 GPS positions when powered by the
7800mAh battery pack.
ATX2S can be mounted in place with:
heavy duty magnets, mounting bracket or with 3M Heavy Duty Tape.
Reconfigure the Piccolo ATX2S Over the Air (OTA) or by sending SMS commands.
When an event is detected, the Piccolo ATX2S is programmable to send an SMS alarm to mobile phones together with the current GPS coordinates.
Designed for harsh environments, the ATMS is housed in a robust IP67 waterproof enclosure.
4G CATM1/NB1 with 2G Fallback. Supported bands Cat.M1 & NB1, LTE-FDD:B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B8/B12/B13/B18/B19/B20/B26/B28 LTE-TDD: B39 (for Cat.M1 only) GSM850/GSM900/
Store & Forward- Built-in flash storage for data logging when out of cellular connectivity
Highly compressed OTA, UDP communication packaged with MidLink Middleware or Direct TCP/IP communication
PLUSTEK PB5001J8BK11 Black, 40% Glass Fiber &
Glass beads Reinforced, Halogen and Red Phosphorus Free, Flame Retardant, UV Stabilized Polyamide 6
- IP Rating IP67 waterproof enclosure
4.9” x 3.3” x 1.6” LWD (125mm x 87mm x 41mm)
- Weight: 3. 7 oz.(105gr) without batteries
- Operating Temperature -22° to 176° F (-30° to 80° C)
- Storage Temperature: -40° to 221°F (-40° to 105°)
- Power Source
Powered by either 4000mAh or 7800mAh rechargeable lithium battery.
- Transmit Mode 1.8A pulse at 3VD
- Standby Mode 40ma at 3V
- Sleep Mode 45uA at 3V
- Battery Life Up to 5,000 GPS positions when powered by the 7800mAh battery pack.
- Integrated Solar Panel
- Charging: Integrated fast charger module. Batteries are charged via external off the shelf standard 12v wall charger.
Charge time around 4-5 hours.
- For portability – Install mounting bracket on any trailer, container and/or asset
- Magnets – For easy installation on metal surfaces
- Two sided 3M Industrial tape- for a strong, permanent attachment
- Mount the Piccolo ATMS to the asset with screws