wireless temperature monitoring device Piccolo TMX+
Use it For:
Refrigerated Truck Tracking
Refrigerated Container Tracking
Easily deploy the Piccolo TMX by placing the device in the desired area to start monitoring the temperature. The Piccolo TMX can also be ordered with a wire-harness for a fixed installation when connection to external power is available.
Once placed in the refrigerated area, the Piccolo TMX is normally in deep sleep mode configured to wake up once every XX minutes, read the temperature with the current GPS position and send it with a time stamp to the server.
To preserve battery life, the Piccolo TMX can be set to accumulate temperature readings. In this case, the TMX will wake up every XX minutes (for example every 5 minutes), read the temperature with the battery life and time stamp, store it and send all accumulated readings with their respective time stamps to the server every YY minutes (for example every 60 minutes).
- Network availability- GSM/GPRS or EDGE/HSPA+ (3G) or 4G CATM NB1
- Frequency Bands – 2G Quad-Band, 3G European: 900/1800/2100 or 3G US 850/1900 MHZ or 4G NB1: Cat.M1 & NB1, LTE-FDD:B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B8/B12/ B13/B18/B19/B20/B26/B28 LTE-TDD:
- Enclosure ABSPC water proof IP67 enclosure, rated UL94V-0
- GPS – MTK 66 Channels
- Dimensions: 4.9” x 3.3” x 1.6” (125mm x 87mm x 41mm)
- Weight: 3.7oz (105g) without the batteries
- Operating Temperature: -22º to 176º F (-30º to 80º C)
- Storage Temperature: -40º to 221º F (-40º to 105º C)
- Humidity: 0 to 99% 110F (40C), non-condensing
- Shock/Vibration/Mechanical: meets or exceeds EIA
standard RS-316B 3G (operating), 20G
(non \operating) XYZ 3 directions. Meets SAE J1455
- Standby mode: 40mA at 3V
- Sleep mode: 45uA at 3V
- Transmit mode: 1.8A pulse at 3V
- Magnets for mounting on metal surfaces
- Simply place the TMX+ in the desired area – no need for installation
Frequently Asked Questions
The best wireless temperature monitoring device is one that fits your needs. the Piccolo TMX enables real-time location and temperature monitoring with a battery life of up to 5000 messages.
The wireless device can transmit up to 5,000 messages. For further battery life conservation, the unit can be programmed to accumulate readings and send at a defined time frame for example every 60 minutes.
The device is wireless. Simply place in desired area.
Yes, The device enables real-time location and temperature tracking of valuable perishable goods inside pallets, cargo, parcels ,trailers or shipping containers. You can also set it so it sends data at a given time. This is customizable to your needs.
Cost depends on volume and added features. Talk to us today to get a price quote.
Yes, the wireless temperature monitoring device is packages in an IP67 waterproof enclosure.
4G CATM NB1
The wireless temperature monitoring device sends immediate alerts on temperature changes to the driver as well as the dispatcher so you can quickly respond and avoid cargo spoilage.
The wireless temperature monitoring device is designed to monitor the temperature of food packages or boxes or pharmaceutical goods inside Pallets, Cargo and Parcels.
The wireless temperature monitoring device is designed to monitor goods such as pharmaceutical shipments. It is wireless so it is designed to be placed inside the package of the shipment.
The device supports up to 6 wired digital temperature sensors, with an accuracy of +/- 0.5˚C, +/- 0.9˚F.
The major benefits of a wireless temperature monitoring solution is that you simply place it anywhere you need and it starts tracking temperature and location.
Place in temperature sensitive packages, boxes, pallets, shipments and more to gain visibility and avoid spoilage.