Use it For:
Refrigerated Truck Tracking
Refrigerated Container Tracking
Easily deploy the Piccolo TMX by placing the device in the desired area to start monitoring the temperature. The Piccolo TMX can also be ordered with a wire-harness for a fixed installation when connection to external power is available.
Once placed in the refrigerated area, the Piccolo TMX is normally in deep sleep mode configured to wake up once every XX minutes, read the temperature with the current GPS position and send it with a time stamp to the server.
To preserve battery life, the Piccolo TMX can be set to accumulate temperature readings. In this case, the TMX will wake up every XX minutes (for example every 5 minutes), read the temperature with the battery life and time stamp, store it and send all accumulated readings with their respective time stamps to the server every YY minutes (for example every 60 minutes).
- Network availability- GSM/GPRS or EDGE/HSPA+ (3G) or 4G CATM NB1
- Frequency Bands – 2G Quad-Band, 3G European: 900/1800/2100 or 3G US 850/1900 MHZ or 4G NB1: Cat.M1 & NB1, LTE-FDD:B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B8/B12/ B13/B18/B19/B20/B26/B28 LTE-TDD:
- Enclosure ABSPC water proof IP67 enclosure, rated UL94V-0
- GPS – MTK 66 Channels
- Dimensions: 4.9” x 3.3” x 1.6” (125mm x 87mm x 41mm)
- Weight: 3.7oz (105g) without the batteries
- Operating Temperature: -22º to 176º F (-30º to 80º C)
- Storage Temperature: -40º to 221º F (-40º to 105º C)
- Humidity: 0 to 99% 110F (40C), non-condensing
- Shock/Vibration/Mechanical: meets or exceeds EIA
standard RS-316B 3G (operating), 20G
(non \operating) XYZ 3 directions. Meets SAE J1455
- Standby mode: 40mA at 3V
- Sleep mode: 45uA at 3V
- Transmit mode: 1.8A pulse at 3V
- Magnets for mounting on metal surfaces
- Simply place the TMX+ in the desired area – no need for installation