Tool Tracking System
The tool tagging system integrated with fleet management will help you reduce loss or theft, organize tools and equipment and keep records of leased tools and equipment. The tool tagging system automatically identifies and tracks the RFID tags that are attached to your tools and equipment. The RFID tags are self-powered and offer a battery life span that can last an incredible three-years.
Reduce loss or theft of high value assets, organize tools and equipment and keep records of leased equipment.
Provide service personnel with visibility into the equipment inventory
Through Android/iOS app, track your tools and receive alerts if tools are forgotten or stolen
Active RFID Tags
- Simply mount the active RFID tags to your power tools or portable equipment.
- The tags are self-powered and offer a battery life span that can last an incredible three-years.
- When the active RFID tags are in range of a Piccolo IoT device within 30 ft, their position will automatically update in your system.
- View it’s last location on your mobile or on the cloud.
Active RFID Tags- How it works
Never Lose a Tool Again
Tag any power tool with the small RFID tracking tags for tools
- When a tool is removed from the vehicle at a job site, the location and time of drop off are recorded.
- Once the job is completed, if a tool is forgotten once the vehicle starts moving, drivers get a message to their mobile, alerting them of the missing tool.
Tool Visibility & Control
Easy-to-use cloud based platform provides a visualized dashboard of tool pick up, drop off, location and by whom providing insight into your inventory and building accountability .
Routing and Messaging
Using DriverLink Driver App, Dispatchers can send messages to drivers (or an entire fleet) and easily track vehicle’s route progress in real time
Mini IOT RFID Tool Tracking System
Track your tools with a tool tracking system that includes either GPS or RFID or both. Track your tools with mini IoT tags, smart, cost-effective way to tracking power tools and portable equipment. View your tools on the cloud based platform.
If your stolen tools had a tool tracking system then of course! If not, this is your sign to get a tool tracking system! Keep in mind that the most the most expensive equipment is what you cannot find.
Tracking your tool inventory is easy thanks to our mini IoT tool tracking system. Simply mount the mini IoT tags to your power tools or portable equipment and view it’s last location on your mobile or on the cloud.
Simply mount the mini IoT tags to your power tools or portable equipment and view it’s last location on your mobile or on the cloud. The tags are easy to mount yourself, so you can instantly start tracking your tools without having to organize appointments with engineers.