Electronic Logbook for Truckers
Wireless Links offers the industry’s most intuitive electronic logbook for truckers for ELD, DVIR and IFTA.
The Wireless Links Electronic Logbook App, called DriverLog, lets you record your Hours of Service on your mobile device, whether smartphone or tablet. Our solution is fully compliant with FMCSA and DOT regulations.
ELD COMPLIANT LOGBOOK
Simply connect the DriverLog App to any of the Wireless Links ELD hardware devices via Bluetooth or USB to comply with the ELD mandate.
DriverLog makes it simple for you to view your current and remaining on-duty status for the shift and cycle.
Change your duty status at the push of a button, no complex menu navigation needed. DriverLog auto updates your status when driving starts and stops.
For Co-drivers, DriverLog seamlessly logs duty status for co-drivers. Co-drivers are able to access their data so they can view their logs or see how much time they have remaining, even while the driver’s logs continue to run. Switching between team drivers is as simple as clicking a button.
With a password protected officer view, DriverLog makes it safe and easy to approach DOT inspections with ease.
We offer multiple ELD devices to meet your needs.
- Standalone ELD Compliance Solution- For fleets looking for compliance only, BlueLink plugs into the vehicle’s ECM without interfering with your existing telematics installation.
- Plug & Play Installation- Simply plug BlueLink into the vehicle’s Jbus port via the 9-Pin, 6-Pin or OBDII (Heavy & Light Duty Cables available) and you’re all set!
- GPS Tracking- BlueLink Integrated with DriverLog provides for a complete ELD and GPS Tracking solution without the need to install a telematics GPS unit in each vehicle (GPS is dependant on the driver running the App on his phone.)
An advanced, ELD ready telematics gateway that plugs into the vehicle’s ECM for a complete Fleet Management solution including engine diagnostics, driver behavior, temperature monitoring and more. For ELD compliance, the Piccolo BLE sends the ECM data via Bluetooth BLE and optionally via a standard USB cable to the DriverLog App running on any tablet or smartphone.
- Provides Functionality & Reliability- Provides the functionality and reliability of a one piece fixed mount integrated on board computer for a fraction of the price.
- Dual USB & BLE Communication- The Piccolo USB is a hybrid ELD with dual USB & BlueTooth BLE communication, allowing for full in-cabin portability and for a full communication back up in case the USB is disconnected.
- A Complete Fleet Management Solution- The Piccolo STX is a modular, plug & play vehicle tracking device providing fleet managers complete, real-time visibility to location, driver behavior, CAN Bus Interface, temperature monitoring and ELD Compliance.
The most advanced and economical ELD solution for fleets, enabling fleets to meet the ELD mandate without incurring additional cellular data costs by connecting via the in-cabin WiFi Hotspot.
- In-Cabin WiFi Hotspot– DriverLog connects over WiFi to the Piccolo Plus, sending the ECM data via WIFI and uploading the HOS data to the cloud.
- Makes ELD Affordable- Built in WiFi allows you to cut costs by paying for just ONE SIM for both Fleet Management & ELD Compliance,. In addition, save money by purchasing less expensive WiFi-Only tablets.
- Future-Proof Fleet Management Gateway-The most innovative, most advanced GPS Telematics Gateway with an unparalleled set of features providing real-time visibility into location status, wireless sensor data, built-in WiFi Hotspot and ELD-ready for HOS Compliance.