Piccolo Mini OBD
Piccolo Mini OBD GPS Tracker
Vehicle Tracking Made Simple & Affordable by Innovation.
*Available on CATM1/NB1 Networks Worldwide
with 2G fallback
The Piccolo Mini OBD is a versatile GPS vehicle tracking device designed for plug & play installation. It comes with built-in GPS and cellular antennas, compatible with 4G CATM1/NB1 networks globally, and offers 2G fallback capability.
This device offers a range of features, including GPS vehicle tracking, OBDII diagnostics, and an integrated backup battery. It also supports various fleet management expansions such as fleet dash cams and geofence alerts. Designed to work with light vehicles and pick-up trucks, the Piccolo Mini OBD is specifically engineered to deliver reliable performance even in demanding industrial fleet operations.
Plug & Play Installation
Plug & Play Install via OBDII Port
Tracks Any Vehicle
Plug & Play installation on any OBDII vehicle type.
4G CATM1/NB1 with 2G Fallback. Supported bands
Cat.M1 & NB1, LTE-FDD:B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B8/B12/B13/B18/B19/B20/B26/B28 LTE-TDD: B39 (for Cat.M1 only) GSM850/GSM900/
- GPS Technology
GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou/Compass,Galileo, QZSS up to 1m (3ft) accuracy
• GPS Technology – MTK GPS Technologies – 66 channels
- Dimensions: 47.8mm*47.6mm*19.8mm (1.9” *1.9” *0.8”)
- Weight: 1.7 oz.(48gr)
- Operating temperature: -22° to 176° F (-30° to 80° C)
- Storage temperature: -40° to 221° F (-40° to 105° C)
- Humidity: 0 to 99% 110F (40C), non-condensing
- Shock/Vibration/Mechanical: meets or exceeds EIA standard
RS-316B: 3G (operating), 20G (non operating) XYZ 3directions.
- Power source: 6DC-32VDC tethered to vehicle battery
or portable with cigarette plug connector
- ESD 4kV contact, 15kV air
- When external power is disconnected, the unit automatically
switches to back up battery
- Transmit mode: 200mA at 12VDC
- Running mode: 70mA at 12VDC
- Standby (Hibernation) mode: 20mA at 12VDC (when waiting
for external event with GPS on)
- Sleep mode: 5mA – (switching to sleep mode automatically
when engine is off and/or when external power is disconnected)
- Plug and Play installation directly to vehicle OBDII port