asset tracking device Piccolo ATX- UK
Battery Powered GPS Tracker - Piccolo ATX
The most advanced, and reliable GPS asset tracking device, The battery powered Piccolo ATX can operate for up to 5 years of tracking, up to 3000 GPS positions, on two standard off the shelf Type C High Current lithium batteries, reducing maintenance costs, providing inventory control and allowing you to rapidly detect & recover stolen equipment.
Designed for tracking unpowered assets such as Containers and Pallets
How it works
Once movement/vibration is detected, the unit wakes up automatically, sends an alarm and switches to motion mode sending GPS positions every 10 to 60 minutes for as long as the asset is in motion mode (user-definable).
Top Cover Alarm Switch available.
Robust, IP67 waterproof enclosure.
Powered by two standard off the shelf Type C High Current lithium batteries, that report up to 3,000 positions. The batteries are easily replaced, reducing maintenance to a minimum!
Reconfigure the Piccolo ATX by sending SMS commands.
Asset tracking device alerts on unauthorized movement or vibration, reporting for the duration of vibration and allowing to respond quickly to theft.
ATX can be supplied with a dry contact IO event or open loop detection that wakes up the unit and sends an alarm when an event occurs.
- Network Availability – GSM/GPRS or EDGE/HSPA+ (3G) or 4G CATM NB1
- Frequency Bands – 2G Quad-Band, 3G European: 900/1800/2100 or 3G US 850/1900 MHZ, 4G NB1: Cat.M1 & NB1, LTE-FDD:B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B8/B12/ B13/B18/B19/B20/B26/B28 LTE-TDD:
- GPS Technology
48 Channel SIRF Star IV
- Wireless Sensors
Compatible with WLI Family of RF Beacons
Store & Forward- Built-in flash storage for data logging up to 5000 messages when out of cellular connectivity
Polycarbonate Lexan 123R (HB-UV) water proof IP67 enclosure, rated UL94V-0
Small size 5.2″ x 3.2″ x 1.35″ (132mm x 82mm x 34mm). Designed to fit between the container ribs
- Weight: 6oz (170g) without the batteries
- Operating Temperature: -22° to 176°F (-30° to 80°C)
- Storage Temperature: -40° to 221°F (-40° to 105°C)
- Humidity: 0 to 99% 110F (40C), non-condensing
- Shock/Vibration/Mechanical: meets or exceeds EIA standard RS-316B 3G (operating), 20G (non-operating) XYZ 3 directions. Meets SAE J1455
- Certificates: FCC, CE
- Standby mode: 40mA at 3V
- Sleep mode: 45uA at 3V
- Transmit mode: 1.8A pulse at 3V
- Four Magnets for mounting on metal surfaces
- 3M two sided tape
- Bolt into place with screws
- Firmware download via USB or OTA (Over the Air)
- Configurable via USB or OTAHighly compressed OTA, UDP communication packaged with MidLink Middleware and “Plug & Play“
API or DLL for quick integration into any third party software.
- (Or) direct TCP/IP communication OTA,(no Middleware) packaged with “Plug & Play“ API for quick integration into any third party software.