School Bus Tracker: RFID School Student Tracking System- uk
Features & Benefits
A Powerful School Bus Fleet Management System
Our powerful fleet management platform provides key data and analytics including GPS tracking, engine diagnostics and driver behavior.
- An easy-to-use cloud-based platform.
- Real-time tracking
- Last location
- Speed and direction of buses.
- Fuel Report
- Status of bus
- Engine diagnostics including battery level, RPM and odometer.
Multi-Camera DVR System For Student Visibility & Safety
Capture every angle, with around the clock recording and support for up to 4 cameras including a dual facing dash cam, interior and side cameras.
Auto-upload video from multiple cameras triggered by Driver Behavior Events such as sudden brake, sudden acceleration, sharp turns, lane crossing and speeding with the exact time and location and log-in on demand to view real-time video to see what is happening inside your buses.
Student Monitoring Using RFID Technology
For a complete end-to-end solution of the daily school bus operation, we provide student monitoring using active or passive RFID technology.
RFID Tags associated with every child allow for immediate log of each student, increasing visibility and allowing you to:
- Track attendance
- Account when and where each student got on and off the bus
- Detect unauthorized student boarding
- Detect duplicate usage of the same ID card.
The student monitoring solution combined with the school bus fleet management system offers the most integrated school bus safety solution on the market.
Your children’s safety is our number one priority. Our fleet.net platform puts accurate, reliable transportation information into the hands of parents. Parents are able login to the cloud platform from their mobile or PC and get:
- Live Tracking and Estimated Arrival Times:
- AM to the school, the actual ETA of the bus to pick up the student at the designated stop location (marked in blue at the route below)
- The actual pick up time.
- The planned arrival time to the school and actual arrival time.
- PM from the school, the actual pick-up time at the school and the ETA arrival of the bus to the specific bus stop where the student is planned to exit the bus.
- Automatic Alerts and Messages:
- SMS or email messages notify parents on delays in pick up or arrival of the bus to their designated bus stop.
- Parents can see where the bus is at all times from the app.
We Offer The Following Devices To Meet your Needs and Requirements
Every student is equipped with a passive RFID card. As the students board the bus, they scan their RFID card on the RFID reader, which stores the pick-up location and student ID data. Once the bus starts moving the stored data is sent to the platform.