RFLink- Wireless RFTags For Asset Tracking and Temperature Monitoring
A wireless active RFID solution integrated with GPS tracking, temperature monitoring and telematics for Vehicle IoT. Allows you to quickly bring visibility to any size operation by deploying a network of wireless, IP67 waterproof Active RFTags on any asset, without IT complexity and to scale the system as you grow.
The RFLink solution is an Active RFID system that is comprised of small, battery powered RFTags packaged in an IP67 waterproof enclosure. The RFTags communicate via RF at 2.4GHz to the Piccolo Plus Gateway at a radius of up to 250 feet (70m). The RFTags are placed on assets to be monitored and are designed to be deployed in harsh working environments.
The RFTags ping the Piccolo Plus every 10 seconds – sending the unique tag ID, signal strength, and temperature data. Each RFTag automatically detects and connects to any number of Piccolo Plus units defined within a system. The data received from the RF Tags is processed by the Piccolo Plus and routed to the server.
The RFTag has a powerful 32bit CPU with a 2.4 GHz IEEE802.15.4 transceiver and is packaged with a small, rechargeable lithium battery capable of powering the RFTag for up to 24 months.
- 2.4Ghz IEEE 802.15.9
- IP67 waterproof enclosure
- Operating Temperature: 180mAh battery: -22º to 176º F (-30º to 80º C) / CR 2450 3v battery: 14º to 176º F (-10º to 80º C)
- Storage Temperature: -40º to 185º F (-40º to 85º C)
Humidity: 0 to 99% 110F (40C), non-condensing
- 180mAh 3.7v rechargeable lithium battery
- 3M two sided tape
- Magnets for mounting on metal surfaces
- Bolt in place with one screw
- 2.63″ x 1.49″ x 0.67″ ( 67mm x 38mm x17mm)