BlueLink ELD- CA
for fleets looking for ELD compliance with optional basic fleet management
BlueLink is the ideal ELD Device to be used with smartphones or broadband tablets, for fleets looking for ELD compliance with basic fleet management. Sends via Bluetooth BLE 4.1 the engine diagnostics data required by FMCSA for ELD compliance including: Odometer, Engine Hours, Engine ON / OFF.
How it works
BlueLink ELD plugs into the vehicle’s ECM port via a J1708 (6pin), J1939 (9pin), J1708/J1939 (9pin) dual pass through connector or an OBDII connector.
Sends via Bluetooth BLE to the DriverLog Logbook app the engine diagnostics data required by FMCSA & Canadian DOT for ELD compliance including: Odometer, Engine Hours, Engine ON / OFF.
BlueLink ELD sends periodic engine diagnostic codes to the fleet management server via the cellular data plan of the mobile device.
Sends additional engine data such as: fuel level, fuel consumption and more.
BlueLink transfers the Jbus data to any tablet or smartphone via Bluetooth.
BlueLink is easy to set up and pair to any device.
Reads and transfers the vehicle’s ECM data to any device.
Simply plug BlueLink into the vehicle’s ECM port-with a 9-Pin, 6-Pin or OBDII Light / Heavy Duty Plug & Play Harness.
The device reads all- support all standard ECM protocols- J1939, J1708 & OBDII
- Frequency Bands: 2.4Ghz BLE 4.1
- Jbus Protocols: CANbus J1939 / OBDII
- RS-485 J1708
- Dimensions 2.71″ x 1.49″ x 0.75″ (69mm x 38mm x 19mm)
- Operating Temperature: -22º to 176º F (-30º to 80º C)
- Storage Temperature: -40º to 180º F (-40º to 85º C)
- Humidity: 0 to 99% 110F (40C), non-condensing
- Shock/Vibration/Mechanical: meets or exceeds EIA standard RS-316B 3G (operating), 20G (non \operating) XYZ 3 directions.
- Meets SAE J1455
- Two harness options:
- Plug & Play – 9-PIN, 6-PIN or OBDII Light/Heavy Duty pass-through harnesses.
- Hard-wire – intrusive connection to the vehicle’s Jbus data wires.
- Configuration via the BlueLink Admin app available in the Google Playstore