GPS trackers for equipment
How often are your power tools and portable equipment misplaced? How much time and money is wasted trying to find them? If they are not found, how much does it cost to replace them?
The most expensive equipment is what you cannot find.
Wireless Links provides a powerful telematics cloud platform for tracking, monitoring and protecting your high value heavy equipment such as:
Light Towers • Boom Towers • Air Compressors • Excavator Buckets • Heavy Tools • Containers
The top rated solution easily integrates with other applications and enterprise systems. Construction companies are able to track the location of assets and heavy equipment in real-time, monitor equipment status and utilization, track engine usage and improve preventative maintenance. Automated alarms also enable rapid response to equipment malfunctions, unauthorized use, theft and other critical conditions that could jeopardize your valuable equipment.
We Offer Various GPS trackers for equipment To Meet Your Needs And Requirements
Every equipment or portable tool has different requirements. Our family of Piccolo GPS trackers for equipment provide an excellent solution for any of your applications.
Packaged in a rugged, IP67 waterproof enclosure with a large rechargeable lithium battery, the device can act as a standalone asset tracker, or can be tethered to the asset’s battery, such as a skider or generator, and act as a dual mode monitoring solution transmitting vital data such as:
- Engine hours
- Fuel Level
- Engine diagnostics
- Real-time driver behavior alerts.
- Unauthorized vibration/motion alerts for rapid theft detection
- Packaged in a rugged IP67 enclosure
- 5 Years of Battery Operation- Operated by 2 lithium batteries that provide a battery life of up to 5 years or a total of 3000 GPS positions.
- Sends GPS once a day when parked, wakes up on vibration and switches to alarm or motion mode sending positions every XX minutes while moving- simplifies service & reduces maintenance
- Installation: Four Magnets for mounting on metal surfaces/ 3M two sided tape / Bolt into
- Alarm Link- ATX can be supplied with a dry contact IO event or open loop detection that wakes up the unit and sends an alarm when an event occurs.
- Solar Powered ATX2S provides security and peace of mind that assets are safe and where they should be.
- Packaged in an IP67 waterproof enclosure
- Very long battery life – up to 10,000 GPS positions off a single charge.
Optional solar panel is capable of recharging the batteries at an equivalent rate of around 20 GPS messages a day (depending on sun exposure).
- Sends GPS check ins 1/day when parked, wakes up on vibration and switches to alarm or motion mode sending positions every XX minutes.
- Sensors – Support for various sensors including temperature, pressure and more.
- Over-the-Air Reconfiguration –Reconfigure the Piccolo ATX2S Over the Air (OTA) or by sending SMS commands
- Easy Installation- Piccolo ATX2S can be mounted in place with: heavy duty magnets, mounting bracket or with 3M Heavy Duty Tape
- IO’s –When equipped with the optional wire-harness, the ATX2S supports 2 Digital inputs, 1 Digital Output and 1 Analog Input, for event logs such as door open/close, alarm link and various types of sensors.