The Piccolo STX is a modular plug & play vehicle gateway providing fleet managers complete, real-time visibility to location, driver behavior, CAN Bus Interface, temperature monitoring and BLE Support for ELD Compliance.
Connect to almost any vehicle on the road with a variety of cable options.
The Piccolo STX actively reads and reports engine diagnostics, fuel data, driver behavior, temperature data and more. In addition, the Piccolo STX provides visibility on to specialized, on-board equipment such as PTO status.
Sends via BLE or Dual USB/BLE the ECM Data to any mobile device for ELD Compliance providing the functionality and reliability of a one-piece fixed mount integrated on-board computer for a fraction of the price.
With a small footprint and rugged design, the STX is tested for vibration, shock, moisture, and extreme temperatures, and is built for reliable performance under the rigors of industrial fleet operations ranging from light vehicles to heavy duty trucks, industrial machinery and more.
Modular Design, Pick The Functionalities You Need
- GSM/GPRS or EDGE/HSPA+ (3G) or 4G CATM NB1
- Frequency Bands – 2G Quad-Band, 3G European: 900/1800/2100 or 3G US 850/1900 MHZ. 4G NB1: Cat.M1 & NB1, LTE-FDD:B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B8/B12/ B13/B18/B19/B20/B26/B28 LTE-TDD:
- Flame retardant ABS/PC.
- Dimensions – 3.36” x 2” x 1” LWD (85mm x 52mm x 25.4mm).
- Additional 0.4” (10mm) on each side for mounting brackets.
- Weight 3.17oz (94g) without the cable.
- Operating Temperature: -22° to 176°F (-30° to 80°C).
- Storage Temperature: -40° to 221°F (-40° to 105°C).
- Humidity: 0 to 99% 110F(40C), non-condensing Shock/Vibration/Mechanical: meets or exceeds EIA standard RS-316B 3G (operating), 20G (non-operating) XYZ 3 directions. Meets SAE J1455.
- Power source: 6DC -32VDC tethered to vehicle battery or portable with cigarette plug connector.
- ESD 4kV contact, 15kV air.
- When external power is disconnected auto switch to back up 1000 mA 3.7 VDC lithium rechargeable battery.
- Protection internal resettable 1Amp fuse.
- Digital Inputs – two 5VDC – 32VDC positive sense.
- Analog Inputs – One 0-5VDC.
- Digital Outputs – One open collector 500mA.
- Internal analog temperature sensor.
- Internal or External cellular and GPS antenna.
- iButton Sensor.
- Vibration sensor.
- Transmit mode: 200mA at 12VDC.
- Running mode: 70mA at 12VDC.
- Standby (Hibernation) mode:20mA at 12VDC (when waiting for external event with GPS on).
- Sleep mode: 5mA – (switches to sleep mode automatically when engine is off and/or when external power is disconnected).
- SIRF Star IV 48 receiving channels.
- In cabin installation (usually under plastic dashboard).
- Plug & Play installation with OBDII/J1939/J1708 connector prewired to the wire harness