This robust wireless temperature monitoring solution enables real-time temperature monitoring throughout your cold chain operation:
- Gain Cold Chain Visibility- From Warehouse to Final Destination.
- Prevent Product Spoilage.
- Know which Truck is Hauling which Trailer
- Integrated Fleet Management
- Plug & Play Design, Deploys in Minutes,
- No IT / Integration Required, Scalable.
How it works: A Wireless RFTag is attached to every refrigerated truck or trailer, sending temperature data wirelessly to the Piccolo Plus telematics gateway installed in the truck.
Wired temperature sensors integrated with fleet management allow you to track up to 6 different cold zones simultaneously:
- Receive greater control of refrigeration
- Ensure product quality & prevent spoilage
- Streamline maintenance with engine diagnostics reports and real-time driver behaviour alerts
- Set alerts for when temperatures rise above desired levels or for percentage changes from previous readings
- Set the Piccolo STX to automatically turn ON/OFF the refrigeration unit.
A fully portable, battery powered temperature monitoring device with GPS tracking:
- Monitor the whereabouts of temperature sensitive equipment, pallets or cargo in real-time.
- Receive greater control of refrigeration, ensuring product quality & prevent spoilage.
- Receive real-time alerts as soon as the temperature exceeds predefined thresholds or at pre-set intervals.
- Sends up to 5000 temperature and GPS location data on a single charge.
For trailer tracking with integrated temperature monitoring, the Piccolo Hybrid+ is a versatile dual mode unit that operates as a real-time GPS tracker when tethered to power (to the truck) and as an asset tracker once trailers are detached from truck, disconnected from external power and left at job sites waiting to be unloaded and reloaded. The unit can be tethered to 12-24v external power and supports up to 6 wired temperature sensors:
- Protect & track trailers disconnected from the cabin.
- Receive security and assurance that trailers are safe and where they should be for as long as needed.
- Manage trailers efficiently.
- Remove maintenance and battery charging burdens as the device recharges once the trailer is hooked up to a truck.
- Receive real-time alerts as soon as door of trailer is opened/closed.