- Sending GPS location every XX seconds/minutes or every YY mi/km or any combination between time and distance based on speed.
- Event logs such as; engine on/off, vibration alarm, door open/close are sent with a time stamp of the event and can be configured remotely to be sent with or without the exact GPS location taken at the time of the event.
- Accurate driven distance.
- Security alarm on tilt and/or vibration.
- Tow, accident detection.
- Theft protection - OTA starter killer.
- Function rich yet flexible application with simple user interface configurable locally via USB or over the air (OTA) with a user-friendly software interface.
- Built in Geo-fence programmable OTA.
- Panic button.
- Easily portable with a cigarette plug.
- Battery level transmitted with every GPS data.
- Stores and forwards up to 5000 events and sends them automatically when unit is back in cellular coverage.
Battery saving mode – automatically switches to deep sleep mode when the engine is turned off and automatically wakes-up when the engine is turned on or on tilt or vibration.
Driver identification - drivers IDs that are authorized to drive the specific vehicle are downloaded to the unit OTA and only the drivers that have the matching Dallas Key ID are authorized to start the vehicle and the driver ID is sent to the control center database.
Detects and reports extreme driving behavior such as sudden acceleration, sudden lane crossing, sharp turns and sudden braking
Monitor up to 6 different compartments with an accuracy of ±0.5°C, and easily configure the Piccolo STX to report the temperature readings periodically, when the temperature changes more than X degrees and configure alarm limits for Highs and Lows right into the STX.
CANbus OBDII, K-Line, J1939, and J1708 data such as: fuel consumption, oil pressure, distance travelled, RPM, and much more is sent to the control center in real time as the event occurs with every GPS data, or at a predetermined interval completely OTA configurable.
Event logs such as; engine on/off, vibration alarm, door open/close, are sent with the time stamp of the event and can be configured remotely to be sent with or without the exact GPS location taken at the time of the event.
The Piccolo STX pairs with any mobile device and transfers to it the J1939 or J1708 engine diagnostics data for HOS compliance.
Allows remote downloading of the vehicle unit (VU) and driver card information from digital tachograph units (DTCO) mounted on the vehicle
- GSM/GPRS or EDGE/HSPA+ (3G).
- Frequency bands – Quad-Band 850/900/1800/1900/2100MHZ.
- Enclosure – Flame retardant ABS/PC.
- GPS Technology – SIRF Star IV 48 receiving channels.
- Dimensions – 3.36” x 2” x 1” LWD (85mm x 52mm x 25.4mm).
- Additional 0.4” (10mm) on each side for mounting brackets.
- Weight 3.17oz (94g) without the cable.
- Operating Temperature: -22° to 176°F (-30° to 80°C).
- Storage Temperature: -40° to 221°F (-40° to 105°C).
- Humidity: 0 to 99% 110F(40C), non-condensing Shock/Vibration/Mechanical: meets or exceeds EIA standard RS-316B 3G (operating), 20G (non-operating) XYZ 3 directions. Meets SAE J1455.
- Power source: 6DC -32VDC tethered to vehicle battery or portable with cigarette plug connector.
- ESD 4kV contact, 15kV air.
- When external power is disconnected auto switch to back up 1800 mA 3.7 VDC lithium rechargeable battery.
- Protection internal resettable 1Amp fuse.
- Transmit mode: 200mA at 12VDC.
- Running mode: 70mA at 12VDC.
- Standby (Hibernation) mode:20mA at 12VDC (when waiting for external event with GPS on).
- Sleep mode: 5mA - (switches to sleep mode automatically when engine is off and/or when external power is disconnected).
- Digital Inputs - two 5VDC – 32VDC positive sense.
- Analog Inputs – One 0-5VDC.
- Digital Outputs – One open collector 500mA.
- Internal analog temperature sensor.
- Internal cellular and GPS antenna.
- iButton support
- Vibration sensor
- In cabin installation (usually under plastic dashboard).
- Plug & Play installation with OBDII/J1939/J1708 connector prewired to the wireharness