So advanced, it can operate for up to 5 years, up to 3000 GPS positions, on two standard off the shelf Type C High Current lithium batteries, simplifying service & reducing maintenance cost.
The Piccolo ATX is programed to send the GPS location every XX hours (usually once a day) when the asset is stationary. When vibration is detected, the unit automatically wakes up and sends an alarm, then switches to motion mode sending GPS every XX minutes for as long as the asset is moving (usually every 60 minutes).
The Type C Lithium batteries are easily replaced, reducing maintenance to a minimum!
The Piccolo ATX sends the battery level together with every message.
One dry contact IO event or open loop detection that wakes up the unit and sends an alarm
Can be preprogramed to sends the GPS location every XX hours (usually once a day) when the asset is in stop position. When vibration is detected the unit wakes up automatically and sends an alarm and switches to motion mode sending GPS every XX minutes for as long as the asset is in motion mode (usually every 60 minutes)
- Network Availability – GSM/GPRS or Edge/HSPA+(3G)
- Frequency Bands - 2G Quad-Band, 3G European: 900/1800/2100 or 3G US 850/1900 MHZ
- Enclosure: Polycarbonate Lexan 123R (HB-UV) water proof IP67 enclosure, rated UL94V-0
- GPS – 48 Chanel SIRF Star IV
- Small size 5.2″ x 3.2″ x 1.35″ (132mm x 82mm x 34mm). Designed to fit between the container ribs
- Weight: 6oz (170g) without the batteries
- standby mode: 40mA at 3V
- sleep mode: 45uA at 3V
- transmit mode: 1.8A pulse at 3V
- Four Magnets for mounting on metal surfaces
- 3M two sided tape
- Bolt into place with screws
- Operating Temperature: -22° to 176°F (-30° to 80°C)
- Storage Temperature: -40° to 221°F (-40° to 105°C)
- Humidity: 0 to 99% 110F (40C), non-condensing
- Shock/Vibration/Mechanical: meets or exceeds EIA standard RS-316B 3G (operating), 20G (non-operating) XYZ 3 directions. Meets SAE J1455